Green & Rust Stud Earrings
These lovely green earrings feature a 'rust' botanical imprint that makes them completely unique.
They are made from polymer clay which has been colour mixed by hand.
Foliage from Leah's garden/the hedgerows is then printed into the clay. Once the clay has been baked, it is painted with hand mixed acrylics and then sanded back to reveal the imprint.
- D e t a i l s -
- Studs & Butterflys are hypoallergenic surgical steel, which are great for sensitive ears.
- Size: 1.5 cm / 5/8 in
- Thickness: Aprox. 0.3 mm / 1/8 in
- Polymer Clay is mixed by hand to create soft, earthy shades of pastel colours.
- A matte finish compliments the natural look.
* If the earrings start to look grubby, wash gently with water & a soft cloth.
* Due to the handmade nature of all earrings, colours and sizes may vary slightly.
* Thickness of individual earrings can differ very slightly due to the imprint process.
* Due to differences in screen settings, colours may differ from how they appear on your screen.
* Be careful when handling these earrings. They could break if dropped onto hard ground/bent/pulled on.